Ozone Generators for Water or Air Purification, treatment and disinfection
Want an Ozone Generator? You have come to the right place!!!
- Wanting pure, safe, water, always......
- Fresh and healthy rooms, offices and environment
- Produce fresh, healthy and organic food and keep for longer
- Disinfect and deodorise with no harmful consequences
Ozone Solutions have been supplying and servicing ozone generators for industrial, commercial, municipal and domestic markets for the last 20 years.
Not only can we supply but we advise, design and supply associated equipment to make the ozone generator work and become more efficient.
- Where and how to use ozone gas
- What is required to produce the ozone gas
- Where to buy the ozone generators and what else is needed to ensure successful and continuous satisfaction
- How to service and where to get the ozone generators repaired
Everything ozone at your finger tips.
Ozone is a gas that when generated at ground level has amazing oxidation and disinfection capabilities which can be used to replace chlorine or other harmful chemicals that can result in pollution and harmful residues. Ozone gas has been used as an oxidant and disinfectant over the last 100 years in water and air purification.
Ozone Solutions have the experience and knowledge to ensure success of any project where ozone gas is used and clients can be comfortable that the process can be effective with continuous operation.
Aquazone Ozone generators to purify water and to oxidise iron and manganese
The Aquazone Drinking Water Treatment and bottle plants can be sized to suit customers bottle or other filling needs. Generally Reverse Osmosis systems are used but with a remineralisation technique to produce tasty water with the correct mineral content and also the right pH levels. Ozone is added for disinfection and to freshen up the water.
Airzone Air Purification
Ozone generators for removing smells permanently from hotel rooms, vehicles, garbage areas or mortuaries.
Airzone Ozone Generators and UV used to deodorise, sterilise, disinfect and maintain pathogen free air to stop cross contamination by air bacteria and viruses.