- The Airzone EcoBlaster comes with an internal air pump which pumps air into the corona ozone chamber and then to a 6 mm outlet which can be directed into a Cold Room or Container.
- An internal timer allows the operator to determine when the unit will dose the ozone and to regulate the output.
- It relies on another distribution method such as Intercooler fans for effective distribution of the ozone gas.
- Room air sanitation
- Remove and control ethylene to slow down ripening on Fresh Veggies or Fruit
- Deodorising of Container or Rooms
- Ducting sanitation to prevent mould or bacteria growth
- Vehicle deodorising
- Garbage/ Refuse Areas
- Cheese, salami, biltong curing areas
- Feather rendering odour
- Fat rendering odour
- Smoking Areas
- Control surface bacteria growth on any surface.
This is a video to show how it works: